Monday 6 August 2012

God of miracles 5 - "Glass-Bottle-Bottom"

I wrote in “God of Miracles Part 3” about Apostle Guillermo Maldonado’s visit to our church. I was at church yesterday and heard the most amazing testimony by a lady who has been attending our church for many years.

Her name is Priscilla Taylor (age 67). She came up to me during the conference a week ago; she knew that Apostle Maldonado is known for operating in the supernatural, and that healing makes up a great deal of his ministry. As I greeted her at one of the meetings she said to me: “I am here to get my healing!” She told me that she has had problems with her eyes since she was 7 years old and that she has been wearing glasses for 60 years of her life. She was diagnosed as being near-sited, so she wore thick “glass-bottle-bottom” spectacles that made her eyes look small on her face. She told me that she has been battling with cataracts as well, and that they have been rapidly growing on her eyes, and that this has left her close to being completely blind.

But yesterday, I almost did not recognise her... She looked at me with her green-blue eyes, without those thick glasses, and she appeared to be 15 years younger. She laughed and said that she was going to change her name, because no one recognises her any more. I thought I needed my eyes tested! God healed her completely! Her eyes where as clear as the ocean, I even got her approval to post this picture (of me and her) by showing it to her on a cell-phone screen, which she could obviously see. We laughed about how photographs always seem to add a double chin, which we “clearly” don’t have at any other time except when photographed...



60 Years of near blindness was no match for the Glory of God and the expectancy of a faith-filled daughter.

2 comments: