Sunday 9 September 2012

What a conference!

Wow! What a conference! What an honour to serve the Body of Christ! Mighty Women 2012 took place this weekend September 7-9, and I was privileged to speak and attend at this awesome event. We saw great miracles this weekend. For some woman it was physical, some emotional, and for some there was spiritual healing and for others just a bit of new Fire in the “old furnace”. I was humbled by my God the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the great I AM, the One who heals our broken hearts and bodies! Praise God! Praise the Holy Spirit! Praise Jesus!

I will soon post my entire sermon as promised! Please email me your questions (if you have any) as well as your Mighty Women Testimonies to zania@righteousrecords.co.za and I will anonymously post a variety of testimonies on this blog over the next few weeks! Keep believing, keep praising, keep the fire, and don’t forget to thank God daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment